If you are looking for the best Bluehost Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, this is the perfect time to purchase Bluehost for the next three years at an affordable price.
Bluehost is one of the oldest hosting providers globally, providing its hosting services to most websites, offering excellent features at the lowest price.
- Bluehost Black Friday 2020: 60% OFF On Shared Hosting
- 60% Off Bluehost WordPress Hosting Deal
- 50% Off Bluehost VPS Hosting Offer
- 40% Off Bluehost WP Pro Hosting Sale
- Bluehost Coupon: Not Required (Its auto-applied)
- Validity: Till 3rd DEC
- Deal Page: Click Here To Grab This Deal
How To Grab Bluehost Black Friday Discount 2020
If you are ready to start your blog today on Bluehost, this is the time you must purchase hosting from Bluehost for at least three years to get the maximum discount on this Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Bluehost offers massive discounts for the first time purchase only.
To avail, the maximum discount on Bluehost on this Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale, go for the 36-month hosting plan.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links on this page may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission for any qualified purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. And I will buy coffee. [Read More]
Here are the simple steps to follow to avail of this Bluehost discount during Black Friday 2020.
Step #1: Visit the Bluehost official website. It’s Black Friday sale will be active from 27th November to 3rd December.
If the offer got expired, don’t worry. You can grab it during the Bluehost Cyber Monday discount 2020.
Step #2: Choose a suitable hosting plan for you. If you are a beginner, shared hosting is good enough, and if you have websites with high traffic, you must go for Bluehost Cloud hosting or VPS hosting plans.
Step #3: To save the maximum money, make sure to go for a 36 months plan. You have the opportunity to grab a FREE domain if you don’t have one.
Step 4: Finally, complete the transaction using PayPal or a credit card to make the payment.
Congratulations: You have successfully availed the Black Friday discount on Bluehost hosting.
If you need any help setting up your website, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the purchase slip. I will help you set up your WordPress Blog.
How Much Can You Save During Black Friday Sale 2020?
Bluehost is one of the popular hosting companies, and they have been in the industry for so many years. WordPress itself recommends Bluehost.
They offer various types of hosting packages with a lot of excellent features and affordable pricing options. Below are the details of Bluehost hosting packages:
- Shared hosting: $2.95 per month, renews at $7.99 per month.
- Shared WordPress hosting: $2.95 per month, renews at $7.99 per month.
- WooCommerce hosting: $6.95 per month, renews at $13.99 per month.
- VPS hosting: $18.99 per month, renews at $29.99 per month
- Managed WordPress hosting: $19.95 per month, renews at $29.99 per month.
- Dedicated hosting: $79.99 per month, renews at $119.99 per month.
On this Black Friday promotion, you can get a massive discount across all hosting plans. Here is a comparative table that helps you understand how much you can save on Bluehost hosting during Black Friday Bluehost sale 2020.
|Bluehost Pricing Plan||Black Friday Price||Actual Price||Savings|
|Managed WordPress (Pro)||$19.95||$29.99||33%|
Bluehost Black Friday Cyber Monday 2020 Deals: 63% Discount
Black Friday and Cyber Monday is the time of the year when every hosting company offers massive discounts on their hosting packages. Similarly, Bluehost is also offering a massive discount of 63% percent on its shared hosting, VPS hosting, Dedicated Hosting, and Cloud hosting plans.
Here are the details of Bluehost Black Friday 2020 Deals.
Bluehost Pricing Details
Bluehost offers four different types of shared hosting plans to its customers. Earlier, they had three plans, now they have added a new plan, especially for WordPress users. Let me illustrate to you each shared hosting plan that Bluehost is offering.
- Bluehost Basic Plan: $2.95 per month, renews at $7.99 per month.
- Bluehost Plus Plan: $5.45 per month, renews at $10.99 per month.
- Bluehost Choice Plus Plan: $5.45 per month, renews at $14.99 per month.
- Bluehost WP Pro Plan: $13.95 per month, renews at $23.99 per month.
Each hosting plan has three different types of pricing plans. That is for 12 months, 24 months, and 36 months. If you want to get a maximum discount, then you must go for a 36-month plan only.
For example, if you want to buy Bluehost Basic plan, the pricing pattern would be like below:
- 36 Months at just $2.95/mo
- 24 Months at just $3.95/mo
- 12 Months at just $4.95/mo
Which Bluehost Hosting Plan Is Best For Bloggers & Webmasters?
If you compare all the four hosting plans that Bluehost is offering, you’ll find the similarity between the PLUS AND Choice PLUS. Bluehost BASIC plan is suitable for beginners, which is not recommended, though, as it has minimal features.
Apart from that, the PRO plan is mainly for managed WordPress users. You can check out the screenshot below to compare their features and pricing.
So after comparing all the four Bluehost hosting plans, it is clear that CHOICE PLUS is the best option for Bloggers and Affiliate marketers. Below is their pricing structure:
- 36 Months at just $5.45/mo
- 24 Months at just $6.95/mo
- 12 Months at just $7.45/mo
Is Bluehost Worth The Hype?
Bluehost offers excellent features that help beginners to save maximum on hosting. It’s not easy to throw out money from your pocket as a beginner to start a WordPress blog. And that’s why Bluehost is a perfect choice for beginners to get started with many ultimate features.
Reasons why Bluehost is the best-shared hosting provider.
- Number 1 hosting as per WordPress (Recommended hosting)
- Unlimited Bandwidth and unlimited disk space
- You Can Host unlimited domains, not on the basic plan
- Free .com domain name free for one year (with the annual plan only)
- Unlimited Email accounts and Free Website builder
- 30-days Money Back Guarantee, if canceled account within 30 days of purchase.
- 24×7 Support through Live Chat, Email, and Phone.
- 99.99% Uptime Guarantee, the most crucial factor in deciding the best web host provider.
- $100 Google Adwords Credit as Bluehost freebies (You can use it for paid campaigns)
- Install WordPress on Bluehost in just 2 minutes using the 1 Click installer.
- Many useful tools available for free in Bluehost cPanel
FAQs Related To Bluehost Black Friday Deals 2020
Here are some frequently asked Bluehost questions to realize why you shouldn’t miss this Bluehost Black Friday deal 2020.
Q. Is Bluehost Black Friday Deal Worth Buying?
Yes, of course, Bluehost is one of the oldest and most popular hosting companies which provides the best hosting solutions at an affordable price, especially for beginners. If you want to start a blog in 2020, don’t think so much, grab this opportunity and buy hosting from Bluehost at a low price.
Q. Till when Bluehost Black Friday Sale Will Be LIVE?
As of now, they have not announced any news about Bluehost Black Friday Sale 2020, but as per my previous year’s of experience, the sale will go for 4-5 days till Cyber Monday week.
Q. Which Bluehost Plan Is Best For You on This Bluehost Cyber Monday Sale 2020?
As I have already mentioned, they have 4 different hosting plans. As a newbie in the industry, it is recommended to go for the Bluehost Choice PLUS plan, which offers excellent features at an affordable price. It’s the perfect choice for you.
Q. Is Bluehost a good web hosting company?
WordPress.org officially recommends them. They offer FREE domain, unlimited domain hosting, unlimited storage, unlimited email accounts, etc.
Q. Does Bluehost charge monthly?
No, they are not offering any monthly hosting plan. However, Bluehost has very affordable hosting packages that let you host sites on a tiny budget.
Q. Is Bluehost domain free?
Yes, Bluehost offers a FREE domain name registration with every hosting plan.
Q. Which is better: Bluehost or GoDaddy?
Comparing the overall features and services, Bluehost is a far better-hosting company than Godaddy for shared hosting with excellent performance and useful features.
Conclusion: Is Bluehost Black Friday 2020 Offer Worth it?
Yes, of course, it is worth it if you plan to buy it because you will not get this much discount for the whole year. It allows you to host unlimited websites to test your luck on different niches, which is an excellent option for you if you have just started. That too at the lowest price ever.
And during Bluehost Black Friday Deals and Cyber Monday sale 2020, you’ll get a massive discount. Honestly, you should not miss this opportunity if you are serious about starting an online business to generate passive income.
More Black Friday Deals 2020
- 18 Web Hosting Black Friday Deals
- A2 Hosting Black Friday Deals
- SEMrush Black Friday Deals
- SiteGround Black Friday Deals
- HostGator Black Friday Deals
- Hostinger Black Friday Deals
- GeneratePress Black Friday Deals
- Grammarly Black Friday Deals
- GreenGeeks Black Friday Deals
- HostPapa Black Friday Deals
- DreamHost Black Friday Deals
- WPX Hosting Black Friday Deals
- Bluehost Black Friday Deals 2020
- InMotion Black Friday Deals 2020
- Elementor Black Friday Deals 2020
- Cloudways Black Friday Deals 2020
- Elegant Themes Black Friday Deals 2020
- Astra Theme Black Friday Deals 2020
- Liquid Web Black Friday Deals 2020
- FastComet Black Friday Deals 2020
- FlyWheel Black Friday Deals 2020